If you are going to repair your own garage door opener, remember to unplug the unit before taking the cover off the unit. There are live wires directly under the cover. Safety should always be a priority!
- Tip 1: Make sure the door parts are working.
- Tip 2: Check the door balance.
- Tip 3: Choose the right opener.
- Tip 4: Set the opener on a ladder for easier installation.
- Tip 5: Buy heavy-duty angle iron.
- Tip 6: Replace all the components.
- Tip 7: Check the door’s opening force.
- Tip 8: Fine-tune the opening and closing force.
When unsure, Give Edwardsville Garage Door Repair Company a call (618)660-7668. Our technicians at Edwardsville Garage Door Repair Company are professionally trained and insured. You can trust us to do a quality, Safe, professional install or repair Guaranteed!
Edwardsville Garage Door Repair Company is available 24/7. We provide fast response times, low prices, and quality work. All of our technicians are fully licensed, and insured. Edwardsville Garage Door Repair Company team can repair or replace any part you need, including garage door openers, garage door springs, garage door cables, wheels, tracks, and more.
We can repair or replace any brand of garage doors and openers, including Liftmaster, Genie, Clopay, C.H.I., Wayne Dalton, Overhead, Raynor, Chamberlain, and more.